Monday, September 29, 2008

Mini Christmas Tutorial

Cut out & score your pudding. Using illuminated standard wheel & choc chip ink run over box. Punch out word window punch out of left over CS glue to box on one of the rounded sides on the other side use your slit punch this is how you close you box.



Cut around Holly template And using your Scallop punch cut arond your CS. You will see What I mean when you get going. Ink around your edges with old olive ink & sponge.Score some lines on your holly to create veins on the leaves.









Punch out berries out of real rea CS ink around them use White gel pen to create the white dots Glue holly& berries together . Punch out scallop circle fold in half sit over top of box punch two holes through all layer thread through real red ribbon.


I used Two Stampin dimensionals to attach the holly doing this adds dimension to the box.











Side view of Box. I hope you can understand all this . My first big tutorial:)
If you have problems printing out the templates Email me and I could email them directly to you
HAVE FUN. I would love to hear back from you on how this Tutorial went or any suggestions.








Template For Pudding I printed onto choc chip card stock








Template For the Holly I printed this out on to old olive card Stock








YOU NEED TO enlarge by 100%










4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so excited to make this. You did awsome on the tutorial,the directions are very clear and easy to understand. I don't have all the paper,tools,ink etc but I will do my best with what I have.
Great job.. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your tutorial - had no trouble printing off the templates - lets see how I go...
bring on Christmas...
Di

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie even though my religion does not celebrate Christmas I found this a fantastic idea.!!!!!mmm

Anonymous said...

I've made my first Christmas Pudd. Yeah !! Thanks for your instructions Juliana, it looks great...
Di W