Monday, October 27, 2008

Stair Step Fold


Hello Everyone I know I said I would be back to show you how to make a pop up card (I will get around to it)promise. Ive been working on this card finally finished it.A lot of fun to make but a lot of work. The card fold is called stair step you can let your imagination run wild here . Ive made this card especially for Simone, its here birthday on Wednesday saying that I had better get this card in the mail I hope it doesn't arrive too late have a go at making this card its great fun.(now to the pop up directions:))
Let me Know what you think leave me a comment. Also thankyou for the lovely thankyou cards I have recieved in the mail over the last few weeks, I had to go & purchase forever flowers wheel after recieving a card were this wheel was used Thankyou to everyone, also for the lovely comment that you leave.XXXX

4 comments:

Kara said...

OMG!! Juliana this card is the best. Ok I know I've said that before but this one beats out any card I've ever seen online or in store.
You should make these and sell them. I wanna buy the first one lol.
Please keep up the good work I love seeing what you will make next.

Anonymous said...

Oh Juliana this is absolutely gorgeous. WOW. Thank you so much!!!! I can't wait to see it IRL, and thank you for the birthday wishes.
Simone (with a very big smile on her face) x

Anonymous said...

our clever neighbour never ceases to amaze us!! this is just beautiful...lucky Simone

Heather Schlatter said...

This is an adorable stair step card! I made one for an SCS challenge a couple of weeks ago and it was so much fun, but I think it took me 8 hours to do it all! I love how you used the word window to make a Fence Great Idea!