Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back with Swaps Regionals MELB 2008



Well I'm back from Melbourne and had a great time these are some of the swaps I received these are all made by the ladies in our team, Aren't they just fantastic!!! Left bottom bookmark card made by Maree, right bottom card made by Maureen, left top this is a note pad that has been covered by Jenny the card top right was made by Janine and the little match box containing mint patties was made by Simone. These are such Talented ladies I keep telling them they should have their own blogs Then they can become as obsessed as ME. After seeing these swaps I wont to get more Stamp sets as i LOVE all of them. I will be back with some pics of other swaps shortly BYE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely collection, they look fantastic..