Sunday, November 30, 2008

Embrace life Stained glass

Card Ingredients: Certainly celery CS DS paperGinger blossom, Certainly celery Ribbon CS Vellum Versamark
markers glitter and black brad










This is the stamp set Embrace life (summer mini catty)

Hello BEA from Canada. Bea asked how I did this so here goes. I stamped the image using versamark then embossed it using black embossing powder. Then I coloured using Cameo coral, Ruby red ,& old olive markers applied some glitter then cut it out . I used some dimensionals to keep it raised off the page. The photo isn't that good the card looks beautiful up close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Juliana. You are so talented! Thanks for sharing how you made it.

Anonymous said...

That is mag bloody nificent i love it can i have one of those for my birthday card so i can display it along with all my other mag bloody nificent cards your xmas cards are the only ones i ever display in my house and the effort you go to so that it matches my decor is done with love i know.have i run out of writing space yet