Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog award

Hello everyone I can hardly believe it I have been given this award by the very talented and beautiful Heather over at Heather's Heavinly Stampations THE MEANING BEHIND THIS AWARD IS: This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Now I have to pass this award on to 8 blogs BUT I Love so many so I will have to get back too you with that :)
once again thank you Heather for this lovely award you have to visit Heathers blog as she has so many beautiful creations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all who do stampin up bits. i think u are all clever people. congrats juliana on this award! better than a manicured lawn anyday!!!!!

Kimmy said...

Hi Juliana, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I've just been taking a look around yours and you have some really beautiful work and great ideas. Congratulations on your blog award - I can see you really deserve it!!