Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog Candy #2


Ok time for blog candy Ive had over 4000 hits on my blog SO this Stamp set
which is a level one hostess stamp set is up for grabs all you have to do is leave a comment and your first name .A winner will be drawn at random(name drawn out of a hat) Sunday the 21st of December 7.00 pm I will post the winners name on Sunday night Leave as many comments as you like good luck
EDITED 21st December:
THE WINNER IS SOPHIE from Les cartes de sophie blogspot.
Sophie could you email me with your address and I can get it in the post.
thankyou everyone for leaving your comments XXXXXXXX

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

4000 hits, thats extrodinary!

Heather "Hev" said...

Id love to be entered for A little bit of happiness - thanks Juliana!!

Congratulations on your hit count :)

Heather

Regina said...

Congratulations on your 4000! That's awesome!
Thanks for offering up such wonderful blog candy its so generous of you!
Greetings Regina from Germany

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your ideas!

Anonymous said...

Hey Juliana
I'd love to give my Mum a "Little bit of Happiness". I'm sure she'd love it. Congrats on 4000 hits... Merry Christmas
Dianne W...

MarikaGabez said...

Congratulations to the 4000 visit and very nice and comprehensive use stamps. Thank you for the opportunity to win. Marika, Greetings from Slovenia.

Anonymous said...

Hi Juliana,
Well done on such a great achievement. Would love to share in your "Little Bit of Happiness"
Carolyn R.

Sophie said...

Congratulations!! I love your blog!!!

Sophie

Anonymous said...

4000!!! Congratulations Juliana and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. xxx Jenni

Anonymous said...

Gday Juliana
I'm sure I must have been at least 1000 of your 4000 hits! I love sticky-beaking on your blog and being amazed at your creativity. Christmas Cheer to you and yours.
Kathryn x

Heather Schlatter said...

Great Job on the Hits Julianna, I know you deserve every one of them and many more too!!

Heather