Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh christmas Tree




Ok sorry I have been a Bad blogger haven't been here to show you anything for days.
The large tree up the top was for a center piece for a Christmas Dinner with friends. Its quiet tall made from 2 12x12 CS the base is half a sheet of 12x12 cut into a triangle. The star on top is made from the stampin up star punch.I made a garland to decorate the tree and then baubles which I wrote the names of our guests on and scattered them around the tree.
I also made little tree name cards to match and inside placed a golden coin chocolate.


2 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh my Julianna how creative are you??? I really like both trees!

My favorite is the 2nd one! You are tooo smart!

Heather

Anonymous said...

how lovely does that look. so simple and liked the choc coin idea!!!