Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time well spent with loads of love

Here is a card i made using the words & the seat from the stamp set Time well spent the flowers & trees are from the stamp set Loads of love. This is what did I stamped all images using Stazon on to confetti white CS everything was coloured using my markers the fine end of the marker was used for the flowers ,the seat & trees I used my Auqa painters & the fat end of my markers to apply color I added some dazzling diamonds with the 2 way glue pen to finish of the card. I think this card is really cute when I got the time well spent Set I was a bit stuck on what I would do with the seat so this is one idea & i have a few more floating around in my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a delightfully pretty card!
just gorgeous