Sunday, December 21, 2008

A very Merry Christmas


This will be my last post until after Christmas so thank you to everyone that sent us beautiful Christmas cards. Here are a few photos of how I decorate for Christmas,although I live in the middle of Know were I still decorate our letter box and the tin sheep if it makes someone smile as they drive past that is all that matters.As well as a photo of our Christmas tree .I wish all of you a happy and safe Christmas were ever you are in the world A Happy New Year
may all your dreams come true. Hugs and kisses
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX JULIANA








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your letter box and sheepie look so cute! I would definately smile if I drove past and saw them. Not that I'd drive past!! I'd call in for a chat of course. Almost makes me want to live out there again, almost:)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Juliana, look forward to reading your posts again soon. xxx Jenni

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas and thankyou for adding abit of sparkle to our district! both the letter box and your personality
HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Heather Schlatter said...

Your Tree is soooo pretty Julianna!! I understand the living in the middle of no where thing!!!! Hubby grew up on a farm so I get it. We are going to the Farm the day after Christmas this year instead of traveling on Christmas Day!!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

Heather S.