Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Embrace life Acetate card

Hello Well it has been very hot here the last few days & not cooling down much at night 44 degrees in the shade so to hot to do much the poor air cons don't cope with days of heat I have had my little whinge now so here is a card I made for a 50th birthday using embrace life stamp set and ginger blossom DS I used some acetate to mount my card on and I'm very happy how this card turned out, it is a beautiful stamp set. If you never used acetate before for a card have a go it gives a bit of a WOW FACTOR WHEN people receive this card happy stamping

3 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Well I say WOW too Juliana!! Love this set and those papers. Have you put the coral background layer inside the acetate and then the other layers on the outside??

It has been soooo hot here too though cloudy today. Hope you have had the rain you need there. We have had a wonderful December and January so far here! A pleasant change.

Sophie said...

Wow!!! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, your blog is just full of great ideas! Keep em coming!