Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Scrap layout Time well spent






YEH I have finally completed a scrap page. So here is a page with a photo of My Baby girl who is now two Its been ages since I have done any scrap booking so for this new year I will try to complete one a week Ive used the stamp set time well spent stamped in Stazon on to 12x12 white CS Coloured the images with my markers sticking with soft subtles colour family this photo came highly commended in a photography show(photo doesnt show up that good) so i wonted that to be with the photo but not on the page so i made a hidden pocket of course i had to add bling and here it is I'm really happy with the page WHAT DO YOU THINK? xxxxxxxxx



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely treasure for ur daughter tohave!!

Scrapin Mel said...

How sweet is she, I bet she will be driving the real tractor before too long lol, enjoy...

Anonymous said...

for your overseas visitors to your blog, are you going to put a picture in of your "australia day" mail box?

Karen said...

I think your pages are lovely! Great job! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment!

Luv K
xo

Anonymous said...

Its about time you scrapped up a page of our BEAUTIFUL SWEET PEA The page is great