Monday, January 26, 2009

Time for you glitter window



Hi Everyone hope you had a great day yesterday here is a card i made using the stamp set Time for you.Stamped with Stazon & coloured with markers cut out an oval template to use for my window applied heat and stick powder over versamark once I melted the heat and stick powder this melts very quickly I then sprinkled my glitter on reheated a few seconds and your glitter is stuck.I added a felt flower with a brad in the middle and some lovely rose red ribbon from the summer mini catty xxxx

3 comments:

Scrapin Mel said...

love how you have used the glitter

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! It reminds me of those really old glittered cards and postcards from about 100 years ago. Wonderful!!

Sophie said...

I love the glitter!!! Beautiful!!!

I had my stamp yesterday. Thank you!!!