Sunday, February 1, 2009

Botanical blooms in blues

Well hello already upload No. 2 in one morning (LOL) This card is made using the stamp set Botanical blooms for the Sale-a-bration Catty this is a set you can choose for free when you spend $100.00 . In the middle of the flowers I have used some stampin up chunky glitter which you can find in the summer mini catty on Pg 15 the glitter comes in a set of 4, celery crystal Iris, light blue which Ive used here & light pink this is one of the cards we will be making at a Cohuna workshop on Sunday HI GAY (Wave Wave Ladies) ALSO I would like to Congratulate Janine,
Janine is my( Upline ,Upline) she is a very very talented stamper making the most beautiful cards Janine has just started her own blog so go & say hello just click on Janine for the Link. XXXX

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Such a pretty card Juliana! I put in an SU order today and had to choose a SAB set - I am not all that fussed on them but after seeing your card, I think I NEED that set LOL!