Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR and some punch art NO.1


HELLO EVERY ONE HAPPY NEW YEAR XXXX

Next Saturday I will be attending our stampin team day in Ballarat. Simone has asked me to do a demonstration on what ever I like so I went with Punch art. I love punch art, it is amazing what you can create using your Stampin up punches and a bit of imagination., After I have created my card, I always show my DD 3 year old if she doesn't know what it is Ive created I'm in trouble. CARD goes in bin and I try again, So Far she has been very kind:)
So here is one of the cards I came up with. I'm trying to create as many as I can to take with me,
as well as creating a couple of scrap pages using punch art as well, So I will be TRYING to upload a punch art every day this week (dont hold me too it though) hope you enjoy what I have created and have a go yourself at creating a punch art card yourself XX

3 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

I LOVE IT!

So cute and clever, I think her freckles are precious!

Simone said...

Oh she's gorgeous! Can't wait to see your presentation next weekend. You really are the queen of punch art Juliana xx

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Ter ;) Ottawa, Canada