Friday, July 16, 2010

Scallop circle basket

Here is a little basket I created using the scallop circle die, scallop oval punch and an envelope from stampin up and the stamp set vintage vogue some yummy soft suede ribbion,soft suede ,
melon mambo and kiwi kiss inks I love how this turned out. what do you think xxxx
EDIT :- 17/7/2011 This message is for Robyn who left a comment could you leave me your email address so that I can email you on how I made this basket :) Having trouble trying to reply to you xx

8 comments:

Scrapin Mel said...

How sweet is this....

Sue Denning said...

Well I certainly love it!!

What a sweet little bag for those choccies or other little rubber treats as well. Love the colour choice as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs
Sue

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! Looks great!! Would you be willing to give a bit more detail on how you created it (step-by-step directions)?

robyn said...

I would love to make something like this for my flower girls in my wedding could you send me the directions on how to make it. I would really appreciate it.

robyn said...

this is so cute. I would love to try to make this for my flower girls in my wedding. would you be willing to send me details.

thank you so much

robyn said...

i love this idea. i was wondering if you could send me more details on it. i am having a wedding and think my flower girls would love something like this.

thank you
robyn

Unknown said...

Hi, I would love how you did this bag...measurements PLEASE :0)
Can you please email me the directions. Thank you

Unknown said...

Hi, Can you please email the directions? I love this would love to make them!

Thanks for sharing!!!