Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top Note Cow

Hello Growing up on a farm and then later on Marrying a farmer I have always Loved cows and have a pet one called Erin so this is my Top Note cow . The card fits into a Stampin up Square envelope. Im off to Canberra on the weekend and staying with my lovely friend Mel so of course we have to have a little stamping time. So this is my Shoe box swap.
Also a BIG Happy Birthday to Simone for this coming Friday xx I will show you the Birthday card I made for her Birthday Shortly, But for now enjoy my TOP NOTE COW xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is gorgeous!!!

valita said...

super cute! :)

Scrapin Mel said...

Awww this is just gorgeous Juliana LOVE IT and how clever are you....

Dale Morin said...

Love the cow. My granddaughter loves cows and she has a birthday coming up. I am going to give this a try. TFS