Friday, June 8, 2012

Convention Awards

 A very big surprise for me as you can see by the above photo was placing 2nd in recruiting I could not believe it. Below Shannean Moncrieff 3rd place,  Myself  2nd place  and Vanessa Webb 1st place  For Recruiting we all received a Dooney & Bourke purse.I couldn't  believe I was standing  amongest theses fantastic demonstrators woo hoo
                                                       Emma, Aaron and SHELLI



 Another huge surprise was placing 9th in demonstrator of the year , thank you to my Wonderful team  and customers for all your support I am so grateful to each and everyone of you.


Here we have Simone, My  unbelievable friend and upline, and Maureen and Tracy my Sister Demos and   friends and the best thing of all--- the four of us made it in to the top 25 demonstrator of the year how good is that I was so  honoured  to be  there with theses ladies something I will never forget
                                            Maureen doing her Sales award walk and top25
                                             Tracy leadership and Sales award and top 25
                                 Simone Sales award , 2nd in Leadership award,and top 25
                       Convention is in Brisbane Next year , come along you will have the best time,

No comments: