Saturday, March 16, 2013

Last Chance to Sale-a-brate

Hi all,
It's been such a long time since my last post! Life and family have been keeping me busy, but this weekend we've been having a ball in Bendigo at the Picture to Page expo.



It's an exciting time with Stampin' Up! We're coming to the end of our annual Sale-a-bration promotion. Only a few days to go! This is your chance to stock up on all your favourite papercrafting supplies - and get free products too. There are 19 products to choose from, and you can pick one for every $100 purchase. But it finishes on March 22.

Contact me by email for more information or to place your order.

Easter is coming soon so I had to share my latest punch art creation.


See you soon,

Juliana


3 comments:

Scrapin Mel said...

OMG how cute is your bunny....love it

Scrapin Mel said...

OMG.... how cute is your bunny

Simone said...

Love the project. What a great post :)