Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stampin Up! Gorgeous Grunge, Tape it, card Kits by mail


                  Card kits by mail, Make 6 cards 2 of each design ,
I will send you everything you need to make these 6 cards,
 includes Card stock and embellishments and picture of each card.
 when you order the
 Gorgeous Grunge stamp set  Item No. 130517 c $33.95
 Tape it stamp set Item No. 130715    c $36.95

 Also needed to complete these 6 cards are  markers or Ink pads in
Baked Brown sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding,
and Basic grey which you can order as well if you don't have these colors.
You can Order these 2 stamp sets from my Online shop they will be sent directly to you.
I will recieve an email to say you have purchased from my Online shop I will then email  you for your address to send you your FREE card kits. ITS THAT EASY 
 


Tape it
Gorgeous Grunge




No comments: